UPDATE: Hey, I'm Susie! Thriftables was just a little ol' blog I started in 2012 about thrifting and DIY. When t
he domain thriftables.com got bought up from under me, I decided that I'd let the blog die. It's just a well; I never really updated it anymore anyway.
I will keep the most popular posts up. If you still want to be my buddy, please find me on Pinterest, Instagram, or Etsy. I'll probably start another blog or vintagey project someday soon. When I do, you'll hear about it there.

On a side note, if you find a pin or link that leads you back to thriftables.com, would you mind updating the link to point it back to thriftables.blogspot.com? I would appreciate it, and I'm sure the lost thrifter who stumbles across it will appreciate it, too.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Thrift Finds: Fiesta and Boozin' it Up!




If you follow me on Instagram (you totally should,) you may have seen a few of the things I thrifted last week. I picked up some kitschy towels, a bright throw, sweet vinyl, and these: Fiesta and a huge vintage decanter. 

I have found a ton of Fiesta since moving to Chicago. Most of it I pass on, since I have plenty of dishes. I can't help but pick up a few pieces here and there when I see good deals, though. These purple pieces were less than $2 a piece. I've been wanting a giant, Don Draper-style decanter forever, and this one was only $2!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear your thoughts! I read every comment and try to reply to everybody.