UPDATE: Hey, I'm Susie! Thriftables was just a little ol' blog I started in 2012 about thrifting and DIY. When t
he domain thriftables.com got bought up from under me, I decided that I'd let the blog die. It's just a well; I never really updated it anymore anyway.
I will keep the most popular posts up. If you still want to be my buddy, please find me on Pinterest, Instagram, or Etsy. I'll probably start another blog or vintagey project someday soon. When I do, you'll hear about it there.

On a side note, if you find a pin or link that leads you back to thriftables.com, would you mind updating the link to point it back to thriftables.blogspot.com? I would appreciate it, and I'm sure the lost thrifter who stumbles across it will appreciate it, too.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Visiting the Randolph Street Market















































July 1st will be the one year anniversary of my move to Chicago. Though I often miss the cheap thrifting and plentiful antiquing of St. Louis, Chicago does know how to get down and dirty when it wants. The Randolph Street Market is a prime example. I felt right at home checking out the piles of rusty goodness and mid-mod furniture. I didn't end up buying anything, but I did enjoy the eye candy! I love that the junking aesthetic has taken off so well, as evidenced by the huge crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear your thoughts! I read every comment and try to reply to everybody.