UPDATE: Hey, I'm Susie! Thriftables was just a little ol' blog I started in 2012 about thrifting and DIY. When t
he domain thriftables.com got bought up from under me, I decided that I'd let the blog die. It's just a well; I never really updated it anymore anyway.
I will keep the most popular posts up. If you still want to be my buddy, please find me on Pinterest, Instagram, or Etsy. I'll probably start another blog or vintagey project someday soon. When I do, you'll hear about it there.

On a side note, if you find a pin or link that leads you back to thriftables.com, would you mind updating the link to point it back to thriftables.blogspot.com? I would appreciate it, and I'm sure the lost thrifter who stumbles across it will appreciate it, too.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Retro Couches You Can Buy New



Fillmore Sofa Thrive Home Furnishings
Luna Sofa True Modern
Bonnie and Clyde Sofa Blu Dot
Jane Sofa Gus Modern

A few weeks ago the soulmate and I threw out our couch. It had to happen; it was the single most uncomfortable thing I've ever owned in my life. When you bring in a free couch, you're just asking for a whole slew of problems. It's time to buy a new one, but with so many options out there, we're a little lost on the process. We need a quality sofa that will also blend well with our retro decor. These are my four favorites, but they are all quite the investment. That being said, there are some things you can't cheap out on, and a good sofa is one of them.  

Do you have any suggestions for purchasing a good couch? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment? I'd love to hear your thoughts! I read every comment and try to reply to everybody.